Sunday, October 13, 2013

Bessie's Meeting

Sunday morning, 7am.
I was updating some computer files when I heard a familiar voice. "Hello Isabelle!" It was Bessie. "I didn't know that you worked this early on Sunday mornings."
"Hello stranger!" I said jokingly. "I could not sleep, so I thought I would come and get some work done. I haven't seen you in quite a while."
"That's true," she said. "Actually, I have been away to see my sister. Good news! I have been able to sort out my finances and I am ready to buy my own shop, so I need to set up an appointment with you sometime this week."
"Well, " I said, "you know what they say: there is no time like the present! If you have time, we could do it right now."
Bessie's eyes grew big. "Yes! That would be fabulous! I was on my way to the farmer's market, but I can do that later. I am so excited  about finding a little building of my own!"
"Then let's get down to business!" I said.
I took notes as Bessie explained everything she wanted. I have never heard of a more informed client in all my life!  Bessie had obviously thought very long and hard about this. She wanted to pay cash only, and realized that with her particular budget that her options would be limited.
We looked through the inventory, and Bessie decided that she really does not want to do any renovation work at all. I told her that she could have something specially built, and that is how she wants to proceed.
I have a little more research to do, and I will get back to Bessie later in the week. This is now technically my third client! So much for having a 'grand opening'. Kinsey wants to have big celebration, but I am quite happy to just put an 'open' sign on the door. We will see.

Cheerio,
Isabelle

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats on the third customer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your little business is growing in leaps and bounds, Isabelle. I hope Bessie can cope with a new build, it can be quite stressful. I shall look forward to seeing it all progress.
    Hugs,
    X
    P.S. You are entered in the give away for the little dress...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIi Isabelle! I am excited for Bessie because she has a good agent on the job!
    I will be tuned in to see just what comes up for her by way of a suitable property!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Isabelle, I see business is going well! I can't wait to see Bessie's vision of her shop materialise. Careful though, at this rate you will be working 24/7.
    Véronique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There Isabella - Love your new desk, laptop and computer - that office Rocks, no wonder you already have three customers - Great Job! ~ LuV, TiGGy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what I call a running business...

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! A shop! A shop! Can't wait to see what happens next. :-) xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! I can't wait to see what Bessie chooses for her shop! Good job, Isabelle! You're an awesome agent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I love your little computer! Good luck closing another deal. You are a super realtor!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete