Sunday, June 1, 2014

Luka's Property Search

I spent most of today with Luka, looking at houses.
(Oh, and by the way, my arm is really sore! That little "pinch" of an injection by the doctor hurt quite a bit and my arm feels like lead! I know it is important to get a Tetanus shot every ten years, but oh my, it was NOT fun at all.)

Luka said that he wants a farmhouse that he can renovate and customize to his liking.
However, I have officially met my first picky customer.
Luka has proved to be a real challenge when it comes to finding the right home.

In his words, the houses were;
"Too feminine."
"Too small."
"Too plain."
"Too pink. " (???)
"Too simple. "
"Almost right. . . interesting architecture, but . . . not quite it!"
By the end of the day, we were both tired out. I suggested building a new home, but Luka said that he really wants to "fix up" an old property and make it new.

I need to go back to the office and find the perfect property for him. I know I will find it! This sale is one I have to really work for.

Cheerio,
Isabelle

6 comments:

  1. Luke I can understand your feelings...but I will take any one of them LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Isabelle,
    Good luck with the house hunt. I know the answer will come to you and Luka will be very happy. I hope your arm gets better fast.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isabelle,
    I guess having had that rotten needle hasn't helped with the house hunting one bit. It's hard to concentrate on finding just the right property for a customer when you're not feeling quite yourself. Hope things improve for you all round and I have no doubt with your eye you will find Luka the right home soon.
    Cheers,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Luka turns out to be your biggest challenge as a customer yet? Don't give up, you will find a house for him soon where he will be saying: "That's is, give me the contract!" ;O)

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck, I hope he finds something to his liking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Gosh a Big Needle! Come on over for a nice CooL cuppa tea. Some R&R will help you get in shape to help Luka find just the right house ~ LuV, TiGGy

    ReplyDelete