Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Come to the New Blog

Kinsey and Dr Zoe here again!
We want to let everyone know that Bessie says thank you for all the good wishes. Dr Zoe accompanied Bessie to the re-shelling hospital where she has settled quite comfortably. She will undergo a six month rehabilitation program.
Since I have been named the chief property manager, I am going to make a few changes around here. One of the very first things is this blog.
Dr Zoe and I have been talking about this, and we have decided that we should probably start a new community blog. It does not feel right to continue on with Isabelle's blog without her.
We decided to call our new blog "Urban Elves". Catchy title huh?
Join us over at urbanelves.blogspot.com

See you all there,
Bye from Kinsey

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kinsey on having a blog of your very own.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. UrbanElves? see you there! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam,
    I can no longer post comments on your other blog. 😪
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam,
    I tried to comment on the other blog but it said comments were restricted to Team Members. I wasn't sure if you knew, so I wanted to post my comment here:

    Hi Sam! So glad to hear your thumb is healing up quickly! The carved stone looks incredible! I love, love, love it!
    To keep the foundation from chipping, how about a nice coat of thick, clear drying white glue?
    The houses are going to be so much fun to see, and I hope you find loads of time to get to work on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam, I am trying to comment on your other blog but I can't because I am not a member. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete